Thursday, February 14, 2008

San Francisco here we come!

Troy was just selected to go to a training for his job and guess where he gets to go...San Francisco! And guess who gets to go with him? That's right, ME! :) I am so EXCITED even though I will probably be spending most of the days by myself. I have been trying to get Troy to take me back to San Francisco, but he hasnt really been too interested. Now I have the chance to make him fall in love with it so we can keep going back again and again. Now I just need to find a friend that wants to come with me to keep me company all day. Either way, I know I will still have a blast!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How lucky! You guys will have a lot of fun ;) I love San Francisco.

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

What about a friend with 3 small children J/K...when are you guys going? I guess it was almost exactly 6 years ago we were there for my bday. Fun times.

Vanderlinden Clan said...

do I count as a friend? how about Sam and Will? They are friends, too, right? I guess we could always go...

whitney holland. said...

Oh man I LOVE San Francisco..I went two times last summer and loved every minute of it! There is so much to do there. Hope you get some decent weather!