Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Another Tag! *ABC*

My sister tagged me on this one-

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend(s): Troy, my sisters, Brooke, Bekah & Mary
C-Cake or Pie: Carrot Cake (Hey, I would get 2 points for that one if we were playing Scattergories!)
D- Day of Choice: Sunday
E- Essential Item: I have to agree with my sister, I have to take a shower everyday! If I dont, it just isn't pretty, I am not one of those natural beauties like the rest of you. I have terrible skin and oily hair
F- Favorite Color: Blue
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Mmm...I'm not crazy about either, but I guess worms
H- Hometown: Chickasha, Oklahoma
I- Indulgence(s): Fast food and buffets
J- January or July: Normally I would say July, but since I have become a skiier this year, I would have to say January. That will probably change once July gets here though. :)
K-Kids: do our dogs count? Missy, Ruger, & Sariah
L-Life is incomplete without: Love and Family
M- Marriage Date: December 1, 2006
N- Number of Siblings: 3
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges, I always feel car sick when I eat Apples thanks to my Dad
P- Phobias or Fears: Too many to list, but recently I have really been afraid of losing someone I love and natural disasters
Q- Quote(s): I am a total quote person, I collect them like crazy, my favorite that I heard recently is "My past is redeemed, my presence makes sense, my future is secure." -Henry B. Eyring Some of my other favorites that come to mind, "Pain is inevitable, misery is optional." and "When we let go of fear, only then can we move gracefully from what was, into the miracle of what can be."
R- Reason To Smile: I am going skiing tonight and just because my life is so good
S- Season: Spring or Fall
T- Tag Six: I love reading these so anyone who wants to participate, please do! :)
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I used to ride a motorcycle, no not a scooter, a real motorcycle. We recently sold it because motorcycles and babies don't really go together, right?
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Weren't animals put here for us to eat? I could live on only red meat. That's probably why I have an inner tube around my stomach.
W- Worst Habit: Surfing the internet too much while I am working and watching too much stupid TV
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: X-Rays, I have had 2 ultrasounds in my life and both of them delivered bad news
Y- Your Favorite Food: cheeseburgers, hot dogs, mashed potatoes, french fries, my mom's chicken noodle soup, breadsticks...holy cow, it's no wonder I'm gaining weight instead of losing it!
Z: Zodiac: Virgo

3 comments:

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

I love those quotes...but hot dogs as a favorite food... come on.

Kimberly said...

I loved the quotes too. I have the same fear as you of losing someone I love and I didn't know you rode a motorcycle. Go girl! It's so fun to read these, I feel like I get to know people so much better.

Sarah said...

I'm with you on the T.V. thing. I can't imagine how much I could accomplish if we got rid of it! But, how could I live without finding out who gets through the next round of American Idol? I also have to admit: I'm totally curious what your bad news was during your ultrasounds! Ha ha. I'm so nosey.