Thursday, February 21, 2008

Good news just got better!

So, as previously blogged, I am going to San Francisco in April with my sweet hubby to keep him company while he is there working, but the trip just got better!! Two of my bestest friends, Bekah and Mary, and I will be going a little earlier than Troy to spend the weekend just hangin out like old times and SHOPPING and then they will go home the day Troy comes in to town! So basically, I am getting like 2 trips in 1! I can't wait, it's going to be SO MUCH FUN!!!! San Francisco here we come!!!!

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

I am SOOOO excited about this trip! If we had our own comic book we could title this trip "The Trifecta Reunites in San Fran!"

Don't you just love how nerdy I am? :)

Ty and Holly said...

How fun! Girlfriend trips are the best. Be sure to shop at H&M, it's by far my favorite!

whitney holland. said...

So FUN Arin! Wish I was one of the lucky ones that was going to SanFran next month!