Thursday, March 6, 2008

Husband Tag

What is your husbands name? Troy Victor Jeffs

How long have you been together? Met in November 2005 and married December 2006, so 2 years and 4 months I guess

How long did you date? Umm...that depends on who you ask, Troy would probably say since Jan 2006, but I didnt really know we were until July 2006

Who eats more? Umm...we both eat more than we should!

Who said I love you first? Troy did and it was totally out of no where because I thought in his mind we were just friends (even though I REALLY REALLY liked him!)

Who is taller? Troy definately has me beat there

Who has more speeding tickets?I think Troy, I havent gotten a ticket since I was 16

Who is smarter? Well, I like to think I am smarter considering the fact that Troy didn't even graduate from high school, but he really does know alot more than I do about alot of things, but I am smarter in some areas, too

Who is more sensitive? Umm...I don't really want to answer this...I can be so sensitive that it's embarrassing

Who does the laundry? I do because it was of the thing I am OCD about

Who does the dishes? Troy is really good about doing the dishes when he has time b/c he knows how much I hate it.

Who sleeps on the right? Troy does b/c it is closer to the door so that if a bad guy comes in Troy can protect me. I am freak, I know. I have a phobia about sleeping by the door.

Who pays the bills? I do and I hate it b/c I would rather be spending money on fun stuff

Who mows the lawn? Troy, although I did have to do it once last year b/c our lawn was just embarrassing and he was too busy

Who cooks dinner? I do and I really like it, but Troy will from time to time

Who drives when you are together? Troy

Who is more stubborn? I thought I was the most stubborn person in the world, but I was proved wrong after marrying Troy. He is getting alot better though! :)
Who is the first to admit when wrong? Let's not even go there...
Who's parents do you see more often? Well, we have 4 parents in 4 different places so it is hard to see them all regularly, but I would probably say that we make an effort to see Troy's dad the most because he is sad and lonely. I talk to my mom often, but only see her probably a couple times a month. My dad, we see when he happens to be hanging out at my sister's house while we are there. And Troy's mom lives in Idaho so we probably see her the least.
Who has more friends? I definately do, since he has lived in Idaho the past 7 years and the friends he left here aren't really the type of friends he wants to have anymore. He has made some good ones over the past year though. :)
Who wears the pants in the family? That's a good question, I have never really thought about that before. I think we both probably think that we are the one in charge.
Who eats more sweets? Probably Troy, I am more of a savory eater.
Guilty pleasures? I can't think of anything out of the ordinary, but he loves camping more than anyone else I've ever met in my life! Well, other than his brother Scott!

Who kissed whom first? He did

Who asked who out first? I guess he did. Since we met online with him in Idaho and me in Bountiful it was his idea to meet after talking for awhile, I guess that answers this question???

Who proposed?He did. On my birthday in Idaho. He blind folded me when we left his house and didnt take it off until we were standing on the bridge in the picture at the top of my page. We took this picture and didnt realize until we looked at it later that the rose petals are in the shape of a heart...
Who has more siblings? He has 4 brothers, I have 2 sisters and 1 brother
What is my favorite thing about him? On a serious note, my absolute favorite thing about him is that he is such a genuine person and he lives his life the way he does because he WANTS to, not because someone told him to or because he feels obligated. I admire the courage that he had to change his lifestyle and have his whole world flipped upside down because he wanted to be a better person without the pressure of anyone else. I love him because he CHOSE to change all on his own and that's how I know that he is real and his testimony is true. And he is constantly making me laugh at the most ridiculous things. For instance...

I tag...Amy, Jenni, Brooke, and Holly

2 comments:

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

Oh that CrAzY Troy! What a fun blog to read.

Dana Marie said...

that was cute... maybe next year I will have a husband *sighs wistfully* lol