Thursday, March 27, 2008

Blogging motivation

It has been brought to my attention that my blog has gotten very boring as of late. Sorry that my blogging motivation has dropped significantly in the last month or so. Maybe my life has just gotten too boring, or maybe I have have been too busy stressing about getting things done to move, or there is even the chance that I have actually been trying to work during the day instead of surf the Internet. Whatever it is I apologize to all of you who have so anxiously been checking my blog for an exciting post only to be sorely disappointed. Here is a brief update of whats been going on....

I actually have something to blog for Troy. He went on a brother-in-laws plus my dad mountain biking weekend to Grand Junction, CO. They ended up having alot of fun, I don't know if it was the mountain biking that they enjoyed more or the karaoke at the local bar. The two nights they were gone I had to have my nephew Isac stay with me one night so I wouldnt be too scared and then the second night my sisters and all their kids had a huge sleepover at my house. It was just one huge tornado. We ended up ordering pizza and eventually decorating easter eggs. It was a definate wake up call that I do NOT want to have 5 kids! I think I would be OK with just 1. Here are some pics from the boys adventure...


We also had a really fun Easter holiday. We had breakfast with friends, went to church, had lunch and an egg hunt at Amy's, then went over to another friend's house and played cards all night. It was an eventful day, but really fun! Here are some pics from the day...


Emily loves her Uncle Troy!

Will was late for his lunch at the Country Club

Mackie Moo showing us his sill face

Isac, Coral, and Rachel getting the hunt started

Sam licking the frosting off the cupcake. I let him do this to 4 of them before his dad noticed and stopped him! :)

Ireland seemed a little confused about this whole egg thing...

The new baby Skye...

And finally, me and my sweetie!

6 comments:

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

Very nice post. I think that is hilarious that you let Sam eat the icing off all of the cupcakes!

Rozalyn said...

I got the self-tanner from www.roxannenyc.com. I really like it because it doesn't make me turn orange and it also doesn't make me look like I tried to put something to make me look tanner but I totally did. I have not used it for very long but I imagine you could get three or four uses out of it depending on how much you use it.

Ganny said...

Sounds like everyone is enjoying everthing that families do. Love ganny

Sarah said...

Sounds like fun! Did your house sell yet?

Vanderlinden Clan said...

it's about time! I miss reading your posts even though I pretty much know everything about your life... keep them coming.

Dana Marie said...

I'm jealous. The icing is the best part of the cupcake. What a cool aunt to not stop sam!!