Saturday, March 29, 2008

Happy, Happy Birthday Mother Dear!

I know this post is a day late, but I wasnt able to post it yesterday...anyways, yesterday was my mom's 53rd birthday. I know this doesnt mean much to most, if any of you, but I just wanted to give a shout out to the coolest mom in the whole world. I love my mom more and more the older I get and I realize that she has taught me so much about who I am and who I want to be over the course of my lifetime. I don't know how someone can go through so much in their life and still be able to be happy. Mom, I am so proud of you for everything you have had to overcome, I hope I have inherited a portion of your strength. Thanks for being so easy and fun to talk to. I love you!!

1 comment:

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

That is a great perspective to take. Thanks for the positive reminder that you can always find the good. Happy late birthday Mom!