Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Tennis Anyone?

So, me and Troy have really had a tennis itch lately, but the problem is when we go together it isnt really much of a work out for either of us because he is so much better than I am. Well, recently on Troy's birthday we played doubles with my sister and dad and it was so much fun! Ever since then we have really wanted to go again, so if there are any couples out there that would like to play with us, we would absolutely love it! Any by couples, I dont necessarily mean husband/wife or girlfriend/boyfriend, just a girl and boy that would probably be evenly matched for us to have a fun, friendly game. Troy has played in leagues for the past few years and he is pretty good/intermediate level and I am pretty much a beginner, but am getting better. So if you are up for a friendly game, PLEASE let us know! Lagoon has an indoor tennis facility and they charge $24 for 90 minutes of court time, $12 a couple is a pretty cheap night out if you ask me! :)

5 comments:

Vanderlinden Clan said...

let's plan another night with me and Dad. I haven't gotten over how fun that was. Let us know when you guys want to go.

Ty and Holly said...

That will be our next date night after skiing :) Count Ty and I in for sure. We try to play tennis when we go to Bear Lake in the summers. It kicks my butt, that is for sure.

Texas Boy + SLC Girl said...

Girl- Maybe I need to srpuce up my tennis skills and we can do a double!

Sarah said...

Sounds like fun, but you would SMOKE us. Jake doesn't play, and I am the exact opposite of athletic! We DO need to have a Rock Band night, though!

whitney holland. said...

Phil LOVES tennis and is rather good at it! I would LOVE LOVE to learn how to play...but I am not sure I get the coordination of Tennis! Maybe soon we can challenge you two!!