Tuesday, January 22, 2008

This quiz just made my day...

For those of you that don't know, I absolutely LOVE Superman so when I took this quiz I was so happy to see the results!!

Your results:
You are Superman
























Superman
100%
Green Lantern
70%
Supergirl
65%
Hulk
65%
Robin
62%
Batman
55%
Wonder Woman
55%
The Flash
55%
Spider-Man
30%
Iron Man
25%
Catwoman
20%
You are mild-mannered, good,
strong and you love to help others.


Click here to take the Superhero Personality Test

4 comments:

Vanderlinden Clan said...

I took the quiz and was spiderman. Here was my description. I would say fairly accurate...
You are intelligent, witty,
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.

Sarah said...

I love that you are superman! You are definitely a Smallville fan! By the way, you are tagged, since you have never done that one before! I can't wait to read your answers.

Texas Boy + SLC Girl said...

Arin! Me and Ryan have a new blog- www.voigtsfamily.blogspot.com
I LOVE SUPERMAN!!! I always wished that I was supergirl!

Kimberly said...

I took the quiz and am Wonder Woman! When I was young I always wished I was her and now this quiz said I am. Now I just need to find her outfit.