Sunday, January 13, 2008

I am officially a skier!

So, me and Troy went skiing Friday night and I got over the hump and officially crossed the line from beginner to I CAN DO IT!! Some kind of flip just switched and all of the sudden I could just do it!! I love love love love love it and I just want to go every day now. I didnt really see what skiing was all about, but I have officially caught the fever! I can only dream of being as good as Troy one day though. Here are a couple of pics from the night...

6 comments:

Pete said...

you look great! Good for you! I'm so jealous!

Brooke said...

Sounds like you guys had fun! Although you look very cold. One reason why I don't ski.

Leeshie Lou said...

Arin! Thanks for your comment- I'm so so so excited!!! Thanks so much! I will let you know when I need your address

Taz, Katie, Lia and Presley said...

One day I will get the guts to ski and look as hot as you in some sweet snow gear!!!!

Anonymous said...

Scott says once you get the skiing bug there's no going back. Might as well go buy your own poles and ski's right now. Why rent when you can buy?!?!

Sarah said...

Hi Arin! I'm glad you found my blog. I have never been skiing before, and Jake is going to teach me this year. It was good to see a fellow beginner succeed!