Monday, December 3, 2007

Happy Anniversary

We had the best anniversary weekend! It started Friday night when I gave Troy his gift and he told me what we would be doing the next day. I gave Troy a DVD photo montage of our entire lives up until now. Thanks to my bro in law, Ryan and his MAC it looks like a professional video set to music and everything. I really appreciate all the hard work he put into it! And Troy surprised me with a day of skiing, a 60 minute massage, and a night at the Red Moose Lodge in Eden, UT. It was so much fun! I can finally say that I am a skiier now and I can't wait until the next time we are able to go again. My massage was absolutely wonderful! Troy thought it would fulfill my desire to have one, but now all it has done is make me want to get them ALL THE TIME!! The Lodge was really cool and it was so relaxing to just sit in the hot tub and take it easy for a night. We were both so sad for the day to end. I'm so lucky to have a husband who puts so much effort into planning fun things like that, I so excited for all of the anniversaries that we have ahead of us.

4 comments:

Vanderlinden Clan said...

your blog looks great!! I love the updates! Your anniversary celebration looks wonderful! Once again, you guys created that fairy-tale life. Enjoy it everyday...

Ty and Holly said...

It looks like you had a great anniversary! Congrats!

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

Looks like you guys had fun. I am glad Troy liked the video. I like the new look too, but I had to change mine...they looked too similar. But you know what they say...great minds think alike.

Leeshie Lou said...

Erin- It looks like y'all had a GREAT time!!! Happy Anniversary!