Friday, November 30, 2007

O Christmas Tree

Me and Troy finally got our Christmas tree decorated. We bought it on Monday and it has just been sitting sad and empty all week. Our living room is still a disaster from the Thanksgiving to Christmas decorations transition phase, but the tree turned out so beautiful and it is exactly the type of tree that we both love-just Traditional! :) And by the way Jenni and Amy, I didnt forget who I am, it is a REAL tree! Fire hazard?????......maybe I will understand when I have kids, but who knows?? I'm so excited for Christmas this year b/c this will be the first year me and Troy will have Christmas together in our own home. With all the craziness of getting married, moving, and spending the Holiday in Idaho last year, we didnt even decorate! On that same note, our anniversay is tomorrow and I can't wait to give Troy his present and to see what he has planned for me! :)

3 comments:

Vanderlinden Clan said...

your tree looks good; I love Christmas!! I have no doubt you will give into the artifical tree at some point, but until then enjoy your live tree!!

You look so good and skinny in that picture of you. I'm jealous!!

Arin and Troy said...

That's what is so depressing...you see me in real life and know that I don't actually look that skinny! The picture is very deceiving and it irritates me b/c I know I dont actually look like that!

Anonymous said...

Googled images of Christmas trees and yours popped up. It's beautiful! I might use it as the backdrop on our Christmas card this year with my baby sitting in a wrapped but opened gift. It depends on what else I find and if I can make it work...