Monday, December 10, 2007

Spending the weekend with Aunt Dawn Dawn and Uncle Troy


We had such a fun weekend, we got to spend alot of time with our nieces and nephews. We had a sleepover at our house on Friday night. Saturday we went sledding, decorated Christmas ornaments, and then Tutu and Aunt Helen came over and delivered Christmas presents to all of the kids. We really had a fun time with everyone and it was especially nice to spend quality time with my brother's girls, Coral and Rachel. We don't get to see them as much as the other kids in the family and it was so fun to get to interact with them and see their sweet personality. It was a long day Saturday full of the challenges of taking care of 4 kids when I am used to 0, but it was definately worth it. I have the best nieces and nephews in the entire world!

1 comment:

Leeshie Lou said...

Arin... thanks for your comment about Ryan and I! Seriously I have never been this happy - He is the BEST- we are planning on getting married on July 17th in the SLC temple! I am so excited! When it gets closer, I will get your address and info! You and troy look so happy as well... I LOVE your pictures and everything! Merry Christmas