Friday, December 7, 2007

What do you think?

I heard the name Parker a few days ago and I just really like it! Well, I like enough that I wrote it down so I wouldn't forget it. I happened to have written it on my notepad at work so I have been seeing it quite often over the past couple days and I just thought I would poll all of you to see what everyone else thinks. So, go ahead and vote! I think these polls are fun and they could be a fun way to settle some of mine and Troy's disagreements about stupid stuff from time to time, so maybe I will make a regular thing of it...who knows? Happy polling...

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT PREGNANT.

2 comments:

Vanderlinden Clan said...

who is liking Utah names now? Parker is way more "Utah" than Sam or Will!!! You're a Utah girl and you don't even know it!!

Arin and Troy said...

If you ever call me a "Utah" girl again, I will no longer consider you my sister. You are right though, I have to get out of this place before I fall to the dark side! It is a good thing we already have a ton boys names that we like better than Parker that don't sound like "Utah" names!