Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Pre-Christmas weekend

We had a really weekend with Scott and Lori and the girls. They came down to celebrate Christmas with us a week early since we will be staying in Salt Lake to spend Christmas with my family this year. It was such a great weekend, but it always seems to go too fast. Luckily they got here pretty early Friday night. We exchanged Christmas gifts and we definately got the better end of that deal. Scott and Lori always give the BEST gifts! This year they got us...So we spent the rest of the night eating ourselves sick and playing Guitar Hero III. Saturday the girls and Matt went to the CRAZY BUSY mall and the boys...well...they did whatever it is that they do. The highlight of that afternoon was definately my 4 PAIRS OF SHOES FOR ONLY $19 at Forever Young...Later that night we met my sisters' families for dinner at Sizzler and then met Troy's brothers at Temple Square to see the Christmas lights. It is always a highlight to spend the weekend with Scott's family since they are so much fun and we hardly get to see them. We always have tons of laughs and I am growing to like all of them more and more everytime I see them. Although I'm convinced that Marissa is possessed by the devil after seeing the fiery red eyes she has in every picture we took.






4 comments:

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

Sweet...they hooked you guys up, I can't wait to play it. They are so neat...I am glad we got to see them and wish we could have made it to see the lights with you guys. Oh and I hope those were the only shoes in our size that they had at Forever Young...when are you going to learn to share the love a little...I thought you wanted ME to be cool.

Arin and Troy said...

It's actually funny that you would say that because YES 2 pair of the shoes were displays and my size was the ONLY size they had and the other 2 they had only my (our) size and big sizes. It's not like you would wear them anyways, I doubt you have worn the 2 pair that you got that one day we went! But you can borrow them anytime you want to!

Ty and Holly said...

Ty and I are coming over to play guitar hero!!!

Leeshie Lou said...

Arin- can I have your shoes?!? Those are SOSOSO CUTE!!! I wish that I could pull off heels again! I'm to tall and Ryan is only 5'11- so in essence I'm a little jealous! Merry Christmas to you!!! Have a GREAT holiday!