Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Viva Las Vegas!

I know it's been awhile, but I havent had a chance to update for awhile. The latest update is that I surprised Troy with a trip to Las Vegas this past weekend! I think that is the first time in my life I have kept such a big surprise a secret, I am so proud of myself! I bought tickets to see Jerry Seinfeld live at the Comedy Festival held at Caesar's Palace. It was a great show, he is so funny! The next best part of the weekend was riding the Big Shot on top of the Stratosphere! I can't believe I actually did it, it was the scariest thing I have done in my entire life, Troy was even scared. I am glad I was there with him, otherwise, I probably would have chickened out, but I couldn't be a wimp in front of him. :) It was great eating at In-N-Out Burger all weekend, too, but I dont think either one of us really have much of a desire to go back to Vegas for awhile. It just feels like such a disgusting place, full of immorality and vanity, I guess there is a reason it is called "Sin City". It was nice to go a quick road trip though and we look forward to another this weekend! Viva Las Boise!! :)

2 comments:

Leeshie Lou said...

Erin! It's Alicia Bendall from Marriott! How are you? I was looking at Katie and Holly's blogs and I found yours! I hope that all is well for you! Remember the good old days when we would all go out to eat? Your house looks darling! Add me to your list if you want- www.leeshielou.blogspot.com
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Vanderlinden Clan said...

live it up while you can!! I love that you guys do so much! Plus, I love looking at your blog because of that wedding picture. The 2 of you are so beautiful and perfect together, and that picture really captures that. Gosh, I love that pic!!