Monday, November 12, 2007

Our bathroom gets a face lift

Well, I finally got rid of our neon orange guest bathroom this weekend. It was a pain in the neck to do b/c it was such a small space, but it was time well spent! It really looks great! The pictures kind of make the green look different than it actually is, but it will kind of give you an idea of the drastic change. We both really like it and it is nice to not be blinded everytime you turn on the light in there. Here are some before and after pics.

Before...


After...

4 comments:

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

Hooray! Big improvement, I can't wait to see it in person.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh that neon orange blinds me even in the photo! Perfect change and a much better color :)

Anonymous said...

nice tag

Heather said...

Love your blog! Glad you shared it with me. Also, love your new bathroom. What a change a coat of paint makes! What green did you use...it looks much better then the green I used in my bedroom!