Monday, November 26, 2007

Happy Turkey Day!


Well, we just returned from our long 4 day weekend in Idaho. We really had a great Thanksgiving weekend, but I forgot my camera half the time we were there so I didnt get that many good pictures, darn it! We had alot of fun just hanging out with Troy's family shopping, relaxing, and laughing. I didn't really reflect on too many of the things I was thankful for other than the basics: Family, a wonderful husband, my faith, a beautiful home, and an abundance of things that I dont really need. However, after getting home and reflecting on my Thanksgiving I definately have a deep gratitude for my inlaws. I am really lucky to have a new family that makes me feel so welcome and that are so comfortable and fun to be around. You guys are all awesome! While I am on the subject of inlaws, I don't want to leave out my brother and sisters' spouses. I really lucked out with all of you and I love you all so much! And as cheesy as it sounds, I am also so grateful for our dogs. They bring so many smiles and laughs to us that you just can't help love them! I hope that you all had a great holiday and that we are mindful of at least one thing that we are so grateful for.

2 comments:

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

It looks like you guys had alot of fun. You are lucky to have such good inlaws.

Vanderlinden Clan said...

Hey, I was going to say the same thing that Amy said!! You are lucky to have such great in-laws; it really makes a difference doesn't it? I missed being together for Thanksgiving, but let's get this Christmas planning underway and do something awesome!!