Monday, February 7, 2011

Bekah's 30 in 30

One of my very best friends in the whole wide world is doing something really fun, she is going on 30 blind dates in the 30 days before her 30th birthday.  Unfortunately, I am a lame friend that can't find her any guys to sign up because either A) all the single guy friends that I have are the same single guys friends that she has, or B) all the guys I know are married.

So, that is where some of you might be able to help.  Check out her blog, http://www.beks30in30.blogspot.com/, and refer any guys that you think might be interested to check it out, too.  Who knows what could happen, right?  :)

P.S. To anyone from Boise that might be reading my blog, I would really, really welcome some candidates from you because if I could get Bekah to fall for a guy up here then that means I could possibly get her to follow him here, just like I did!!!

No comments: