Wednesday, June 30, 2010

So Close!!!

We found out yesterday that we should be able to close on our house the end of next week or the beginning of the following week! I CAN'T WAIT!!! I am getting so anxious to start "nesting" for this baby, sleeping in my own bed, NOT sharing a room with an 18 month old, and MANY MANY MANY other joys that having your OWN space brings! Troy has Friday and Monday off so we decided to go spend a few days on the Oregon coast with my sister and her family. That should make the time waiting to close pass quickly and, even better, the temp there is only in the 60s so I get a break from sweating to death in this summer heat. I better go start packing since we are leaving TOMORROW!! YIPEE!!!

1 comment:

Ashlie said...

Are you in your new place yet?? And I agree it is always so wonderful to have your OWN space!! I hope everything is going well for you. When are you due again?? Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog..it was good to hear from you!! And yes I am absolutely loving every minute with the baby. He is such an angel! Keep in touch!