Thursday, October 8, 2009

O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A!

For those of you who dont know, I grew up in Oklahoma. We just got back from a recent visit and had a great time. There is nothing like going home and remembering who you are and where you came from. We didnt do a whole lot other than hang out at Ganny's house and play at the corn maze that my stepdad has on his farm. Now that we are home, I have to lose the 5 lbs I gained from all the good food we ate while we were there!!

On the airplane.
Worlds Best BBQ. :)

Hangin out with Gramps on the tractor.

We gave him a glow stick while we were at The Maize and he would NOT let anyone take it away from him!

We spent a day in OKC visiting the bombing memorial and the Botanical Gardens. It was fun visiting some places I hadnt been since I was a kid.

See what happens when Mom gets distracted and looks away for a second.

Going for a walk at Ganny's house.

He wasnt so sure about climbing hay bails.

Cute Stockton with his crazy Dad in the Maize. It was funny because with the humidity in the air, Stockton's hair laid down pretty much the whole time. He looked so different without it sticking up everywhere.

Going through the maize.
I got to visit a good friend from high school and her family. It was nice to catch up.

Stockton and Gramps on another tractor.

Stockton loved taking a bath in the same tub that I bathed in hundreds of times.

Stockton and his Ganny.

We saw this salon and had to take a picture because it reminded us of Troy's mom. We thought it was so funny.

1 comment:

katwalk said...

my ??? is did Stockton let the birds out of cage????