Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Sigh of Relief

Well, the big move is finally over! It feels so good to be back in Bountiful, aka B-town. I dont know what it is about Bountiful, but it is the only place I have lived since I've been in Utah that everytime I come back, it always feels like I am coming home. Maybe its because both of my sisters live here with their families, maybe it's the Mandarin and Robintino's, maybe it's because this is where all of my closest friends live, or maybe, just maybe it's because this is the place that my life has changed the most since I've been in Utah. This is the place that I put the pieces back together, got back in touch with who I was, where I wanted my life to go, and started over. So, yeah, I guess you could say it feels good to be back. Even if we do only have one room to ourselves and a bathroom that we share with 5 other people. :) I look forward to a fun summer of playing while we have limited responsibilities while our house is being finished!

I do have to say even though I love being in Bountiful again, it was kind of sad to leave our house in Kaysville. That was mine and Troy's first home together so it will always hold a special place in our hearts. And we will definately miss our backyard view! :) Thanks to everyone who made us feel welcome during our short time there. I hope the same hospitality is extended to our renters. They have a little more to offer to the neighborhood than we did, 3 kids! (aka: new playmates for all of your kids!)

2 comments:

Ty and Holly said...

We love Bountiful too! We took a drive last nighte to look at all the homes and area. It may be our next destination too :)

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

I wish you guys would have liked Bountiful enough to move here instead of No Man's Land! But we are glad you are here for now to live it up this summer!!!