Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I guess third time really is a charm...

I know alot of you already know, but I thought it was safe to announce to the rest of the world that I am 13 weeks pregnant! We were beginning to think that maybe it wasnt going to happen for us, but here we are! Sorry, I couldnt post the ultrasound pic from my appt yesterday, so you guys get to see the little kidney bean at 9 weeks. I am due January 21, 2009 and, of course, Troy is about to die of excitement waiting to find out if he is getting a boy. My appt to find out isnt until the first week of September, do you guys think he will be able to wait until then or will we be making a trip to fetal fotos in the next couple of weeks?? I guess we will just wait and see....

9 comments:

Jamie said...

YAY ARIN!!! I am sooo happy for you guys! That is awesome! And by the way...it's weird not to see your cars down the street anymore. But I bet you are excited for the new house. :)

Leeshie Lou said...

Congrats Arin and Troy!!! That is so DANg EXCITING!!! I hope that all goes well with the pregnancy!

Taz, Katie, Lia and Presley said...

I am so excited for you guys!!! I will for sure be looking forward to future posts with all the details!!! Give me a call soon so we can hang out before I have this little one!!

wendy m said...

OMG! (goodness) I'm so excited; but not as much as I'm sure you all are. Congratulations! Little ones seem to come on their own time. We joke that Ari was just waiting for her own room. (We lived in a one-bedroom apartment until this last October.) It'll be so much fun for you to set up baby stuff in the new house! Take good care of yourself and enjoy your cravings! ;)

Ty and Holly said...

Yay!! I bet Troy can't wait, I don't think you can either!! :) I'm so happy for guys...it's so exciting!

The Nickell Family said...

Congrats on the pregnancy...it was nice to visit with you and everybody...we'll have to keep in touch. Visit us in California anytime!

Rebekah said...

Remember that one time you tried to blame your morning sickness on salmonella and the tomatoes? Ha ha ha! I didn't buy it for one second. Okay, maybe one second, but when you started asking about fiber - I knew. :) Congrats guys! This is so exciting!

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

I can't wait to have a new niece or nephew to love & spoil!!! It will be fun to have an actual baby of the family for awhile instead of a group of babies!

Jenn J. said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! I hope everything continues to go well for you guys!