Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Our Fall in review: November

It was our year to spend Thanksgiving with my family so we ventured down to Utah.  Like always, it's a non-stop adventure.






Our after dinner entertainment included a dance party.  Can you tell Stockton is busting a move?

They both got stage fright during their solo performance. 

I always try and take advantage of my brother in law's photography skills when he is around.  I thought he got some great pics of Logan.  I don't know where Stockton disappeared to when the camera came out.









I came into the kitchen one day and this is what I saw...

And this is how I found Logan one day after lunch...

We pretended like we were teenagers for the night and finished of the Twilight saga.  I definitely think Vanessa won the best shirt award.
I surprised Troy with an early anniversary present.  The game was a blow out, but it was fun to get out for the day and eat kettle corn and candied almonds. :)

3 comments:

sugar&sweet said...

love the pictures!

Jim and Vanessa said...

I LOVE your hair and shirt in your family pictures! Thank you for your comment on my blog... I know you are right. Your brother in law did an amazing job on a bunch of Logan's pictures. And I've never quite seen a kid fall asleep the way Logan did, what a goof.

abo-bder said...



شركة وايت شفط الصرف الصحى
وايت شفط الصرف الصحى بالرياض