Thursday, March 7, 2013

Our Fall in review: October

The big event of October was saying good bye to our Saddlebrook house and moving onto a new adventure that has yet to be determined.

On moving day, I spent the morning running the Color Run with a couple of friends.  We thought we were going to freeze our butts off, but it actually turned out really nice.  And by the time I got home, most of the moving had already been done! :)

We moved 2 days before Halloween, and since it is my favorite holiday, I was worried that it wouldn't turn out very exciting.  I am pretty proud of myself that I was able to pull off 3 Halloween themed meals and a decent costume for myself.

Breakfast: Jack-O-Lantern & Ghost pancakes

Lunch: Mummy dogs

Dinner: Pumpkin brains

Trick or Treating with our Crew.



Cutest Superheroes ever. 

Stockton insisted on me taking a picture with this skeleton, I am not sure why,

 Check out all their loot.



No comments: