Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Zoo

Two posts in two days, shocking right? Well, since Troy is out of town I figured I would post these cute pics of Stockton that I got at the zoo yesterday so he could see them. We have been to the zoo a few times this year, but I think this was the first time Stockton REALLY enjoyed seeing the animals. The last few weeks his love of animals has really taken off. His favorite books to read all involve lots of pictures of animals. He used to LOVE horses, but it seems cows are starting to pull ahead now. He has even started to MOO when he sees pictures and kissing the picture of one cow in particular. Yesterday, the giraffes were definitely his favorite to see. Here are the pics from the day:
Hangin out with one of his cute little girlfriends.

Such a handsome boy. Uncle Scott, how do you like his shirt???
I can't believe how white his hair is getting. I never imagined I would have a toe-headed baby.
He was running around with his hands in the air, just laughing and laughing.

Is it just me or does he not look exactly like Troy in this picture just with blonde hair and blue eyes?? From the look on his face, to the way he is walking, and even his style. All he needs is just a Boise St hat to wear backwards and you wouldnt be able to tell the two of them apart. :)

He loved touching the water,
but then decided splashing was much more fun.

He wasn't too excited when mom decided he was wet enough.

After we got home, he enjoyed a good game of peek a boo with me and his Auntie.


2 comments:

Ganny said...

That is sooooo cute. Yep he does look like Troy in that picture. Guess he can get a cap, huh????

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

He is precious and that peak a boo was hilarious in person!