Monday, April 13, 2009

Update on Stockton's head

I talked to the plastic surgeon's office last week about a date for Stockton's surgery and they informed me that the doctor who was going to be doing the surgery is moving to Phoenix in 2 weeks. I know, you would think he would give them more notice, but whatever, right? So now we are going to be going to the other surgeon who is actually the senior partner and has been doing this for over 20 years. Well, according to the girl I spoke with on the phone, he wont even do the surgery until Stockton is at least 9 months old. We are kind of bummed out about that because we were hoping to get it over with and done as soon as possible so we dont have to worry about it anymore. But on the bright side, we do get to go to the more experienced surgeon which is good thing, right? We have an appt with him on April 29th and will get to ask all of our questions about why we have to wait and all that. I will keep everyone updated as we find out more info.

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

I think that's great news! :)