Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter Sunday

Stockton did a pretty good job at making his first Easter pretty memorable even though he wasnt old enough to hunt eggs with the other kids. I dressed him in his white blessing outfit so he could wear his cute hat again, but I bought a cute orange vest to put over his shirt to make him look "springy". I told him that if got anything on his white clothes, i was going to spank his bottom. Of course right in the middle of church he has the biggest explosion ever in his pants and gets poop on everything possible, and before I had taken his picture nonetheless. I didnt spank him because lets face it, I knew it was bound to happen. He still ended up looking pretty cute, but not like his mother wanted. I guess I should get used to that, huh?

1 comment:

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

Important lesson in parenting:

Lesson 1: Always take pictures as soon as possible.

Lesson 2: You must always follow through with your threats, so you either need to spank him or don't threaten to spank a baby. J/K