Monday, April 20, 2009

A blessing or a curse?

I was under the impression that having a baby that sleeps is supposed to be a blessing, but after this morning I'm just not sure. Stockton went to bed last night at 8:45 pm, woke up around 7 am to eat, went back to sleep and this is him as I am typing at 10:35 am. I got off work around 9:30 am when Troy left for work and I have been afraid to get in the shower or start any "projects" because I know he is going to be waking up any minute to eat. The longer he sleeps the more frustrated I get because in this amount of time, I could have showered, fixed my hair, done my makeup, gotten dressed, unloaded and loaded the dishwasher, and folded the piles of laundry on the floor. But instead all I have done is tinkered around waiting for him to wake up. What a little stinker.

4 comments:

Vanderlinden Clan said...

i'd consider it a blessing; you just need to learn to maximize your time. :) i don't think that really happens though until you have more than 1 kid and even then....

katwalk said...

maybe you should of laid down beside him to sleep then he would of woke up he sure looked like an angel in the picture

Ty and Holly said...

It's a blessing..I'm still trying to Liv to sleep through the night.

CasaJenkins said...

Get as much done as possible, you will be surprise how much you can do in 45 minutes.