Sunday, February 1, 2009

To all of you who think Stockton looks like his father...

I admit, when I look at Stockton, I definately see Troy, but I dont think he is totally Troy. I definately think he is going to be a mix of both of us. Up until today, this has been the youngest baby picture of Troy that we have had and, yes, I definately see a resemblance.


However, today while we were at Troy's dad's house, we were going through a bunch of old pictures and we came across Troy's newborn picture from the hospital. Let me just say that I am thanking my lucky stars that Stockton did not come out looking like this. I still can't look at this picture without cringing and to honest, even though it is labeled as Troy, I am convinced that with 5 boys, maybe it was mislabled. I don't even see Troy in this picture, much less Stockton. I guess we dont know what Stockton would have looked like if he was over 9 lbs though. I hope you all enjoy a good laugh at Troy's expense on this one...

3 comments:

Vanderlinden Clan said...

ok, stockton definitely doesn't look like this troy pic and come to think of it troy doesn't really look like it either! you're right, probably a mix up for sure!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh that baby pic of Troy is hilarious. He is so chubby, 9 lbs! I love the serious face he has. Too cute. How is Stockton doing? Email me....

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

YIKES that last picture does make me cringe a little! But the Stockton definitely looks like the original picture, especially the eyes. Re-compare when he is 9lbs.....but I am sure he will be even cuter.