Sunday, February 15, 2009

Our Little Stockton

You asked for it, so here they are...some pictures of Stockton over the last few weeks. Sorry I havent been posting any pictures, but it turns out you dont have time to do much when you have a newborn. I dont know how people are even able to have more than one child. I swear I spend all of my time just feeding him and the rest of the time changing him and I'm not sure what else, but I know whatever it is we are doing it takes up the rest of the day. There isn't much time in the day to do much of anything else. Despite the lack of sleep and a clean house, we are just loving little Stockton to death and can't imagine our lives without him anymore. He has definately been a bleassing and we can't wait to see how he grows. I already feel like the time is going so fast and he is getting so big. He is really a sweet and good baby so far. We had a little trouble getting him to eat at first, but once he got that down, everything else has been so much easier. He is so good at night, he wakes up to eat about every 3 hours and then just goes right back to sleep. I dont know what I would do if he didnt want to sleep at night, we are both thankful for that. So far these are some of the things that he loves: EATING!!, his mother :), sleeping on daddy's chest, baths, his vibrating chair, riding in the car, and listening to mommy talk to his ear off while he watches me with his eyes open as wide as they possibly can. He is such a sweetie.

4 comments:

Vanderlinden Clan said...

oh, and he also loves his cousins! I can't believe how big he is getting, too! it has been too long since we have seen him.

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

Thank you for finally posting some. You realize I have only seen him 3 times in his life! Can't wait to see him tonight now that we aren't sick anymore!

The Nickell Family said...

Super cute...he looks so tiny. Cherish these times when they are this little and so sweet...when they get bigger and aren't so sweet it's these memories that make you still love them. :D

p.s. Carollyn says he is sooooo adorable.

Charity said...

I love the one of him sleeping with his bum up in the air. What a sweetie!!! Makes me want another one : ).