Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Scott!

I havent been very good at doing birthday tributes lately so I figured what better birthday than Scott's to get the ball rolling again? I just wanted to take a minute to do a little tribute for Scott (and Lori, it just happens to be Scott's birthday, not hers :). Anyways, I have always known that I lucked out when I inherited these two as a brother/sister-in-law combo, but the longer I am a part of the Jeffs family, the more apparent it becomes. There has never been a time that they havent made me feel welcomed and loved as a part of the family. They are two of the most genuine, selfless, and generous people I have ever met and I want them both to know how much me and Troy both love them. Sorry that we arent as good as being on top of everything like you guys are with birthdays and everything else, but just know that the effort you guys make doesnt go unnoticed and we appreciate everything you have done for us. We look forward to years of camping with you guys even if that does mean that we will have to spend hours and hours of listening to all of Scott's hunting stories and useless trivia! lol! I am also excited for Stockton to have an uncle and aunt that will provide him with so many fun memories and experiences. Happy Birthday Scott, we love you!

2 comments:

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

Happy Birthday Scott! It's no wonder you are so like-able...everyone with a February birthday is automatically sweet! (I know this because my birthday is the 16th) Arin really thinks highly of both you and Lori. Thanks for helping her feel so welcome in your family and for directing Troy towards a better life. We hope you have a great day!

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet of you Arin. You have been a wonderful addition to the family and we love having you as part of the family. To me, even though you're a sister in law, you're as close to a sister as I'll ever have so I am having a wonderful time having a new sister. We all love you, Troy and Stockton more than you know. I can't wait for all the years of fun family adventures we'll all enjoy together.