Monday, October 27, 2008

Idaho

We just got back from a long weekend in Idaho and it was SO MUCH FUN!! My sister-in-law and mother-in-law threw me a surprise baby shower. It was really exciting even though I get really embarrassed being the center of attention like that. We got a ton of baby stuff: a Baby Einstein activity center, a cute diaper bag, a baby book, tons of clothes and shoes, and alot of other baby necessities. Luckily we were able to get everything home in the car.



Here is my cute new diaper bag that Chantal and Marissa got for me! :)


While we were doing the baby shower, Troy went duck hunting with his brother. I got to watch them cut the meat out, it wasnt nearly as gross as I thought it would be.


After the shower, we went shopping and bought Troy a couple of things so that he wouldnt feel left out. :) You can't really see his new shoes in the pictures, but I got him a new pair of Sketchers for only $30!

Another fun activity of the weekend, Pumpkin Carving! I have only carved a couple of pumpkins in my lifetime, that I can remember at least, so it was alot of fun. Mine is the coolest one, the Batman symbol, of course! :) Thanks to Scott for keeping mine from being a disaster!! ha ha!

We had such a good time while we are there! Thanks to everyone for making me feel so loved and important. You all are too nice to me! I truly couldnt have asked for better in-laws! (Even if you are voting for John McCain!) Thanks for making me feel like part of the family! You all are the best!

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

Those pumpkins are awesome! Good job!

Texas Boy + SLC Girl said...

Erin you look so CUTE!!! Looks like y'all had a god time! I love your new house too!

Ty and Holly said...

How fun! You are lucky to have a fun family to throw you a surprise baby shower. Stockton will look like a hottie in all his new clothes :)

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

That was so nice of them to have that shower for you! I wish I could have been there. I can't wait to see all the fun stuff you got!