Monday, October 13, 2008

Isnt it only October?

So, we were surprised to wake up on Sunday morning to be in a winter wonderland! Even though I can't believe we got over a foot of snow in OCTOBER, it was kind of fun to get a taste of winter for a day. Yes, we really did get over a foot, even though the pictures don't show it, the news said the Roy area got over a foot! I thought my sister who is visiting Oklahoma might get a kick out of seeing what she is missing this week.

It was still there this morning we woke up! I bet it will be melted by the end of the day today though.


And here are some pics we took yesterday of me at 26 weeks. I feel like I am getting pretty big, but my doctor says I am measuring right on track. :) I am excited to be starting the third trimester soon and can't believe we will have a baby in about 12 weeks! Weird!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That pregnant girl is soooo cute!

Vanderlinden Clan said...

I love how cute you are looking pregnant! I don't think you look big at all! I only see you in lounge clothes, so it's hard to tell how you really look. Trust me, it's totally cute. And the snow, what's up with that!?

Stacy said...

Did you notice you are down to 2 digits before the baby comes... just 99 more days to go!

Rozalyn said...

Look at how cute you are!! It sounds like you guys are doing great!

aliandsander said...

you really don't look very big. And trust me, if you're anything like me- you'll find yourself amazed at how big you will actually get!

Dana Marie said...

You are such a cute pregnant lady!!!
Snow makes me think of skiing, which makes me jealous that you live near the mountains!!

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

I am so glad that I missed that snow! I am still not looking forward to winter, but I am looking forward to our winter baby!