Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Our Summer so far...

We have been having a really fun Summer so far. We got to go to Idaho for our niece's graduation, Congrats Chantal! We have been playing golf like crazy, I love it! I am doing a golf clinic with two of my good girlfriends, Holly & Bekah. It is so much fun! I look forward to playing all summer long.We have also had some fun birthday celebrations, Happy Birthday Emily & Mack! Now it's time to buckle down and get moved out of our house so we can start enjoying the rest of the summer without stress and things to do! We've got two more weeks and then we can throw caution to wind and just have fun!

5 comments:

Rebekah said...

And just think . . . it's only the beginning! :)

I absolutely love those pictures of the kids - so freakin cute!

Dana Marie said...

Looks like Mack had more fun with his cake! Jealous!! Good luck packing!

Texas Boy + SLC Girl said...

Sounds like y'all are having TONS of FUN!!!

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

This summer has been fun so far and it's only going to get better, and HOTTER!!! (is that a real word?)

wendy m said...

What beautiful children and hot golf mamas! You're right, I do need to post more often. I guess there's not much going on right now; i just need to find and share the joy of everyday life. It is a little daunting, though, to be compared to your blogging skills! (I think I've had that problem before!)