Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I loved this quiz so much...

...that I made Troy give me his answers so I could do it for him too! More of you bloggers really should do it, it's super fun! :)

The rules are simple:
2. Type your answer to each question in the “search” box.
3. Using only the first page, pick an image.
4. Copy and paste the picture into your blog.

What is your first name?
What is your favorite food?
What High School did you go to?

I didn't know what picture to put here b/c I had too many options to choose from! :)

What is your favorite color?
Who is your celebrity crush?
What is your favorite drink?
What is your dream vacation?
What is your favorite dessert?
What do you want to be when you grow up?
What is your favorite indulgence?
What do you love the most?
He may have just given me this answer b/c I was the one asking him the questions, but that's just fine with me! I love you Troy! :)

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

I absolutely love the picture of the kid drinking out of the milk carton. :) That's what I do too. ha ha ha

Ty and Holly said...

I want to watch the Notebook now. It has reminded me that I need a Ryan Gosling fix :)

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

A Park Ranger????