Monday, August 20, 2007

Weekend Update


I thought I would give a run down of our weekend all at once. Me and Isac had an aunt/nephew date night on Thursday night and we went to a movie then Troy joined us for a bike ride after the movie was over. It was a fun night and nice to get to spend time with just Isac without having to worry about watching Emily and Mack, too. Friday afternoon Amy brought the rest of the kids up and we went to the Dinosaur Park in Ogden. It was alot cooler than we both thought it would be and Isac & Emily both loved it! I had no idea how much Isac knew about Dinosaurs! They were both so excited and Emily just ran around repeating everything Isac said. It was so funny. Friday night and all day Saturday me and Troy worked on tearing up our carpet and prepping the floor to start installing our hardwood floors! I wish I would have taken some "Before" pictures so that we could see the "Before & After", but I didnt even think about it. I guess most of you have already seen the "Before". I can't wait until we are finished, it is going to look so good! We rewarded all of our hardwork by going to Golden Coral for a late dinner Saturday night! Yummy! Here are some pics from the weekend and also a few misc ones that I found that I never posted.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The dinosaur park looks like tons of fun, I'll have to take my nieces and nephews up there one time....good luck on the hardwood floor. Ty and I are excited to see the finished product!

Taz, Katie, Lia and Presley said...

Man we really need to get together soon- I can't wait to see your hardwood floors. Make sure to add our blog to yours- deckerx3.blogspot.com

Taz, Katie, Lia and Presley said...

Man we really need to hang out soon. I feel so out of the loop- call me and we will plan something. Make sure to add my blog to yours- deckerx3.blogspot.com

Taz, Katie, Lia and Presley said...

Man we really need to hang out soon- call me and we will plan something. We should have you guys over for a BBQ now that we live so close. Check out our blog at deckerx3.blogspot.com