Thursday, August 16, 2007

It's been awhile!

Hi Everyone!

It's been awhile since I've posted anything new. This past weeked was a really fun weekend for us, but I was a total space cadet and forget to take ANY pictures the whole time. Troy's brother, Scott, and his family came down from Idaho to visit for the weekend. We went to Lagoon all day Saturday and it was fun, but we all got SO TIRED after only a few hours. I guess we are all getting too old. On Sunday morning we had a big breakfast at our house with Troy's other brother and his Dad joining us. We hung out until early afternoon until Scott headed back to Idaho. Later that night, our friends Ty and Holly came over for dinner and to help us figure out how to install our wood floors! Yay! It was a fun weekend, but I am sorry to say that I felt pretty out of it the whole time. I look forward to camping with everything Labor Day weekend!

No comments: