Thursday, August 16, 2007

Photo Albums

Hello again,

I have been trying to get alot of our pictures published online to share with everyone and I finally got one album done. I plan to update it regularly with new or past pictures, but we will see how that goes! I added the pictures from our honeymoon in Hawaii for now b/c I was looking through them and they made me happy. Hopefully all of you will enjoy looking at them again and especially if it is your first time to see them. You can visit our photo album website at http://www.thejeffsfamily.shutterfly.com/ or just by clicking on the "Our Pictures" link from the You Might Be Interested... section on the right. Once you get to the page, click on "View Pictures" and then choose "Slideshow" from the top so you can scan through them easily. Check back from time to time for new pics and ENJOY!

No comments: