Sunday, January 27, 2013

Our summer in review: August (part 2)


After spending the first part of August in Oklahoma, my Mom came back to Idaho with us and spent 3 weeks hanging out.  The boys were thrilled to have her here with us. 

We went on a lot of walks,

Ate ice cream,

Fell asleep in the middle of dinner,  (I got some AWESOME video of this)


Went swimming at Eagle Island.

We went to the aquarium, 

We exercised with Dad,


We went to a fair at Vogel Farms
and got some goat milk ice cream,

We celebrated my baby's 2nd birthday,






We went boating with some good friends for my (30th) birthday,

Then we all went out to dinner to celebrate,


A friend of mine snapped some pics of Logan for his 2 year.  I thought we got some good ones.  It hasn't even been 6 months, but looking at how big he has gotten since then already makes me want to cry.







2 comments:

Sarah said...

I want to see that video. And I want SUMMER!

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

I just showed this to Mack- his comments we're interesting. On the iguana pic he said "Look a REAL boat!" Nevermore the gigantic lizard. Then he said "WHAT!? Dawn-dawn is wearing a TANKTOP!" Oh child...