Monday, April 11, 2011

A Mover and a Shaker

Logan is officially on the move now and has been for almost 2 weeks now.  I am glad b/c it makes it so much easier for him to be entertained.  He has been wanting to go for a long time and was getting pretty frustrated, now he putters around and plays without feeling abandoned.  Now that he has mastered crawling, he is already moving on to pulling himself up on everything so he can start to walk.  This is especially annoying in the bathtub.  He doesnt understand that,
A) he hasnt quite mastered the "pull yourself up" technique, and
B) the bathtub isnt the best place to practice.
I pretty much have to have one hand on him at all times in the bathtub to avoid him dunking himself every 30 seconds.  I guess I can't say I wasnt warned, this kid has been moving almost non stop from the time I felt his first kicks.  The only time I can get him to sit still is when I rock him before naps and bedtime.  It is these times that I just want to hold him and never put him down.  It is those moments that he makes up for being such a rascal.  And just by being so cute.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

When they were over here yesterday he pulled himself up on the laundry basket. It wasn't heavy enough to stay put, so he wacked himself in the head with it, poor kid! Mr. Potato Head made life good again though.

Ganny said...

Sure is a cutie!!!!!