Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy Halloween

Luckily for Stockton we had 3 days worth of Halloween festivities: Our church Halloween carnival on Friday night, our church "Trunk or Treat" on Saturday night, and, of course, Trick or Treating on Sunday. It didnt take Stockton long to catch on to the Trick or Treating idea. He wouldnt let anyone just put candy in his bucket, he had to take it and inspect it first. It was almost like he couldnt believe people were just giving him candy for no reason. I had forgotten how much I loved Halloween as a kid, but I think it is even more fun seeing how much your own kids enjoy it. I am finding that to be true for just about everything these days.

Here are some pics of our little Trick and our little Treat from the weekend.


We only went Trick or Treating on 2 streets, but Logan couldnt even last that long before passing out.

At least he woke up for a few pictures.

4 comments:

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

Love the skeleton and Logan as a pumpkin. Not so sure how I like Stockton as a giraffe...was that his choice? I assumed he would be something from Toy Story but I guess he loves his animals...wish you guys could have Trick or Treated us.

Vanderlinden Clan said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!!

Cami said...

Cute boys! I had a dream last night that you had an extra baby and let me adopt him. Then I lost him. It was awful. Then I woke up to the smoke detector going off. It was a very rough early morning.

sugar&sweet said...

very nice and so cute...
hope adam can play with them soon :)