Thursday, July 29, 2010

Water Boy

We have been spending most days at home trying to get things done around the house. I feel bad keeping Stockton cooped up everyday so we have tried going on walks and just playing in the yard, but it is just too hot and I have a hard time keeping up with him on walks. After bringing the dogs home, we decided to give them all baths for the first time in who knows who long? That is when we discovered the secret to keeping Stockton occupied for a long time...the water hose. Next time we give the dogs a bath, we are just going to bring out his baby wash and scrub him down, too. A couple days later, Troy invested in a $3 sprinkler head that is just perfect to set on the patio and barely turn the hose on to let it spray a couple feet in the air. That has kept us occupied for a few days. But today, Grandma brought over, not just a swimming pool, but a TOY STORY (he is obsessed) swimming pool. I think it is safe to say it was an upgrade from the water hose and sprinkler head. And the best part is, I get to park my big belly in a chair, stick my feet in the water, and stay COOL!!

2 comments:

katwalk said...

that does look like great fun..but don't ever leave him unattended in the pool. he sure is a cute little guy I think this age is so sweet

Brooke said...

So cute! He is getting so big!