Friday, April 23, 2010

Happy Easter

Yes, I know I posted alot of Easter pics, but last year I didnt get one picture of him in his Easter outfit before he pooped all over his white pants so I thought I had to make up for it this year. We had a really fun Easter at my sister's house this year. Here is the run down...

Stockton's candy addiction started on Easter this year. I am not a big Easter basket person, I told myself that I wouldnt do them for my kids. We never had candy or Easter baskets, but had a blast just coloring and hunting the good ol fashioned hard boiled eggs, so why would my kids need more than that? But on Easter morning Stockton was very interested in his cousins' baskets so I just threw the Easter bunny his Grandma Bonnie got him with a few plastic eggs filled with candy into his basket and thought we would just see what he would do. He somehow automatically knew that their was candy in the eggs and went straight for them. Things got worse when his Weema arrived with his very own Easter basket packed full of chocolate, candy, and even his very own Zhu zhu pet. It has been a downward spiral of sugar addiction ever since...




We just knew after a morning of scouring for plastice, candy filled eggs that he would just be all over hunting eggs in the yard. He seemed very excited at first, but then decided it was much more fun to chase his cousins around the yard and just play...






5 comments:

Rebekah said...

Cute, cute, cute!

I think you need to blow up those pictures of him playing on the yellow thing and frame them. Just adorable! :)

Brooke said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! So cute!

linda pearson said...

arin do you not remember all the reaster goodies i always fixed for you kids they may not have been in a traditional easter basket but they were easter baskets

kcooke said...

I love his Easter outfit, it is so cute! And you look so pretty in the pic of you two :)

katwalk said...

at least I got the good stuff no jelly beans from me if you want next you I won't give any candy I still remember how happy you were last year when he got his 1st easter basket that his was too little to eat it so you did :)at least he doesn't like dr pepper yet