Monday, April 12, 2010

Another Boy!

I have been a very unmotivated blogger lately, dont ask me why, probably just lazy. I did want to document that we are very excited to be having another BOY!! I love the idea of having 2 little playmates so close in age. Everyday I get more and more anxious to know what he will be like, if he will look just like Stockton or totally different. If he is going to be an easy baby like Stockton has been or a wild and crazy one.

At first, I didnt think being pregnant was nearly as exciting the 2nd time around because I'm not reading about the development every single week and soaking up every bit of information about pregnancy that I possibly could. I already kind of knew what to expect when it came to pregnancy. Although, now that we are getting closer and we have the identity of another little boy, I am starting to think it is MORE exciting this time around. I know everything that we have to look forward to rather than just being blindly being excited about the uncertainty of having a baby. I can't wait to cuddle a precious little newborn again and be melted by every new facial expression. I can't wait to watch two children grow and progress and learn to be siblings and love each other. I have been worried about being able to love another child as much as I love Stockton, but I am already starting to see how your love multiplies rather than divides. This new chapter in our lives can't come fast enough!!

5 comments:

katwalk said...

happy it's a boy sad you'll be so far away

bamatamb said...

I love how you said love multiplies, not divides! You're a great mom, and Stockton will be so lucky to have a little buddy. :)

kcooke said...

I am so exited to hear your are having another boy! Congrats :) I am sad I didn't know you were moving until you were already gone...but we will miss you and I am glad we can see how you are doing on your blog!

Angela Okada said...

Congrats on being pregnant with baby #2!!!!

Ganny said...

2 boys sounds like a lot of fun