Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Stockton's first Christmas

Stockton was big enough to enjoy Christmas this year more than I thought he would. I think mostly because everything was a mess that he could play in. It was fun watching him putter around and get into everything.

His gift from "Santa" was this Whinnie the Pooh tractor. Even though his little legs arent log enough to push yet, he still loves sitting on it and honking the horn.
I think we got the most excited reaction from him when he opened up his little tractor. He would just hold it up in the air and give the biggest grin.
He really liked his jack in the box. He knows how to turn the crank VERY SLOWLY, but he has discoverd it is alot easier if he just pushes the latch with his finger. What a smart kid.
His first tooth brush. I guess that means I have to start brushing his teeth now???
I left Troy in charge of taking a picture of him with all of his Christmas presents and these are the 2 pictures I got. Nice try sweetie, I think I will be in charge of this next year. :)

I am excited to have kids during Christmas now. It definately brings the excitement and magic back into it!

2 comments:

katwalk said...

I agree christmas is more fun with kids Just think of the fun you have when you are a grandmother and you get to see all the excitement of so many kids and then leave all the messes and noise at their house:)

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

Looks like he had fun. I am glad he liked the tractor.