Saturday, January 30, 2010

BiRtHdAy BoY!

We celebrated Stockton's 1st birtday a couple weeks ago...I know I can't believe it either.
On his actual birthday he started out the morning getting into bed with Mom & Dad where he was greeted by his new puppy that he absolutely loves.
I made him scrambled eggs for breakfast, but that didnt seem to make him think the day was any different than any other day.
Later on in the day he got to open his presents from Mom & Dad.

Which, of course, was followed by a birthday cupcake. He got a little embarrassed when we sang Happy Birthday to him, but the smile on his face priceless.

More birthday blogging to come. To be continued....

4 comments:

Charity said...

He is just so darn cute!!!

katwalk said...

Isn't he just the sweetest thing???I still see you you every picture it must be the eyes ;) and the hair.......

katwalk said...

oh I'm glad to see he got his dog he's been wanting for sooooo long

bamatamb said...

I love it! What a doll!