Monday, March 23, 2009

Stockton's first road trip to Boise

This past weekend we made a quick trip to Boise so Troy could go to an archery shoot with his brother. It was a fun weekend, as always, but definately wasnt long enough. And, of course, we can't make a trip to Boise without wishing we were looking for our own house up there. Oh well, hopefully one day...Anyways, Stockton was absolutely PERFECT the entire weekend. He slept almost the whole way there and back and the times he was awake, he was perfectly content. I think I was more worried about him being crammed in his car seat for so long more than he was. While Troy and Scott were doing their thing, Stockton and I went to the mall with Lori and Chantal. It was SO NICE just having an extra pair of hands to help with Stockton so I was actually able to look around and enjoy shopping. Even though we were gone ALL day, it was a fun day for me. We even found this ADORABLE hat for Stockton to wear with his blessing outfit on Sunday. I just want to squeeze the life out of him every time I put it on him because he is so cute!

7 comments:

Texas Boy + SLC Girl said...

Seriously, could you have a cuter baby? He is DARLING!

Rebekah said...

I love that hat!!!

He's getting more and more cute every day. :)

Ty and Holly said...

So cute..I love his hat! I'm glad you bought it for him. What a handsome little guy.

The Nickell Family said...

I love the hat! I know what you mean about looking for a house in Boise. We'll be there in about three weeks looking for a house ourselves...

Cami said...

He is so cute in that hat!

Vanderlinden Clan said...

the hat is super cute, and will be perfect for sunday. i can't believe how big he looks every time i see him! plus, he's so stinkin' cute!

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

Aren't you glad I told you about that hat! It is perfect and if I had my way he would wear it everyday! I am glad you guys had such a nice trip.