Thursday, March 19, 2009

Stockton is 8 weeks old (Yesterday)

I can't believe the time has gone by so fast, but Stockton is already 8 weeks old. He is getting so big and changes so much every day. It seems like ever since about 6 weeks, he stopped being an unpredictable newborn and started falling into a routine oriented baby. He started sleeping 6-8 hours every night without waking up to eat and is starting to figure out when he wants to take naps during the day. The things I am loving the most about him as he gets bigger other than just being the most precious thing in the whole world are:

*He lets me sleep at night
*He loves sleeping in his own bed, but still loves his morning time in bed with Mom & Dad

*He has his happy/smiley/talking time after waking up in the morning while he is bed with Us

*He is so good at putting himself to sleep and also at entertaining himself so I can actually do stuff around the house

*He doesnt want to eat EVERY hour

*And my favorite: out of all the people in the entire world that he could choose from, he loves me the most. :)

Here are 2 pictures of him that I took this week and a picture of both me and Troy at 8 weeks. Use the poll to vote on who you think he looks like so far based on our baby pics. I was a little surprised...

2 comments:

katwalk said...

what a sweet baby I think he looks just like you do in that picture nose and mouth the same thing

Sarah said...

Oh Arin, he is so sweet! I'm so glad he is such a good baby!