Wednesday, September 3, 2008

We are half way there!

So we reached the 20 week mark today and had our ultrasound yesterday. Everything appeared to be just perfect on the ultrasound and we confirmed that we are definitely having a boy! There is no denying that now! :) We are happy to find out that he is growing right on track and appears to be healthy. I can't believe we are half way there, but at the same time it still seems so far away! I don't know how I am going to last without going crazy with excitement! Everyone has been asking me to post a pic of my belly so here are a couple of shots we got on our walk to Yogurt Stop tonight. Thank you to everyone who has been helping me stay comfortable and cute with new maternity clothes! Having adorable clothes that actually fit just makes me feel so much better and not so ugly and fat! Thanks again everyone!

10 comments:

Vanderlinden Clan said...

You actually look really small; I think it's cute. Question about your comment: Sam's comment was funny or what I wrote was funny?
Oh, we need to get busy with some projects to help the last part pass quickly!

Charity said...

Vanderlinden? I knew an Elder Vanderlinden in Indiana a few years back (probably 8). Plus, MANY years ago, an Elder Vanderlinden taught my parents in Indiana. The one who taught my parents was the uncle of the one who served in Indiana. Do you know if there's a connection?

By the way, Arin, since this is your blog : ), congratulations on the progress with your baby. He will be here before you know it!! Enjoy this time while you have it, cause in a few months your life will change even more, and never be the same...That's a good thing, but it is true that it will never be like this again.

The Johnson Crew said...

You are looking so cute!

Rebekah said...

You are such a cute pregnant lady. :) Remember when you were worried about that? Well you don't have to worry anymore - definitely cute!

The Nickell Family said...

You are looking soooo good and healthy! Enjoy this time now because the real work begins in about 5 more months! You'll love being a mom!

Love,
Sharlene

Ty and Holly said...

It's going by fast don't you think? You look cute with that baby bump! I can't wait to see what he looks like!

Leeshie Lou said...

You look SO ADOREABLE!!! I love the baby bump

Charity said...

Did you get the email I sent a few days ago? I got your address off Sarah's blog...Just wondering.

Sarah said...

Wow, Arin! Congratulations. You will be such a cute mom! I hope your pregnancy is going well. You look darling when you're prego!

Ganny said...

yep you are looking pregnant........ Love Ganny