Thursday, May 15, 2008

Fun Quiz

I saw this on my friend Bekah's new blog, it looked so fun!

The rules are simple:
1. Go to http://www.flickr.com/.
2. Type your answer to each question in the “search” box.
3. Using only the first page, pick an image.
4. Copy and paste the picture into your blog.
What is your first name?

What is your favorite food?

What High School did you go to?

What is your favorite color?

Who is your celebrity crush?

What is your favorite drink?

What is your dream vacation?

What is your favorite dessert?

What do you want to be when you grow up?

What is your favorite indulgence?

What do you love the most?
Now it's time for all of you to do it!

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Isn't this just so fun?! I love your housewife picture. :) Maybe when we both grow up to be housewives, we can be neighbors. What do ya say?

wendy m said...

OMG! How are you doing?! You look great. The pics of you and the hubby are just beautiful! So, how was Chickasha? Jeremy and I went in August; it was kind of crazy. You're a good blogger. I just started ours and then figured out that not much is going on with us. We do have the sweetest baby, but she doesn't really DO anything yet either. I saw the San Francisco pics and am totally jealous. I also looked on Amy and Jenni's pages. You guys all look so happy and what CUTE nieces and nephews you have! I'm really glad you have one of these; they make it so easy to keep in touch which, as you know, I'm not very good at the traditional methods. Well, you guys look great and I'm glad you're having a good time in UT!